I want to add a new fence, do I need to contact the MCA?

Yes. Contact the architectural committee BEFORE installing a new fence or significantly altering landscaping that may impact your buffer. We do not allow chain link or wire mesh fences in locations that are visible from an adjacent roadway.

Add a Review