- Gardeners must be present at their plots while watering them. Drip irrigation, soaker hoses, and other irrigation may not be left on unattended, aside from our automated drip irrigation system.
- Conservation – Please conserve water as much as possible.
- Water is to be used only for gardening. Make sure the water is turned off after use.
- Water is turned off during the winter (usually beginning in mid-October).
- Gardeners may not keep open containers of water on the premises. These are perfect breeding grounds for mosquitoes that may carry and spread viruses that are dangerous to humans.