Mirrormont Garden Tour: Indulge Yourself in Beauty
Please join us for a delightful afternoon of touring six Mirrormont gardens on Saturday, August 5th. We will meet at 12:30 at the Pea Patch behind the tennis courts (25500 Mirrormont Drive) to tour our community garden, get maps, and form carpools to tour gardens described as:
- Never Say “No” Collection: a gloriously welcoming garden for entertaining.
- Discovery Garden: with a calming Zen waterfall, exuberant climbing hydrangea.
- Wildlife Sanctuary: ponds, stream, waterfall, and plants to attract wildlife.
- Plant Hoarder’s Garden: rare and unusual plants, whimsical glass art, 15-ft lilies, and a stumpery.
- Lazy Man’s Garden Cave: dahlias on steroids!
- Walk in the Park: a Master Gardener’s expression of the pleasures of shade gardening.
Be inspired. Get ideas for things to do in your garden. See what you can grow here. Enjoy whimsical garden art. Learn how you can support wildlife. Talk with our unpretentious gardeners about the joys of gardening. Enjoy wine, noshy things, and chitchat at the conclusion of the tour.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open only to Mirrormont residents.
Sponsored by the Mirrormont Community Association, and organized by two Mirrormont Master Gardeners.